The School Board met and voted on the following procedures for our high school basketball fan attendance to remain in compliance with our county health department:
- Visiting schools will receive 25 tickets total to disperse as they wish.
- All home HS players, coaches, and managers will receive 4 tickets each for each home game.
- In order to receive a ticket as a spectator, you must let the player, coach, or manager know that your name is on the list, and they must tell the school.
- If your name is NOT on the list for a player, coach, or manager, you will NOT be allowed in the gymnasium for any of the games.
- These tickets will be for the entire evening from Little Bronc basketball to the varsity boys game.
- Due to our limitations, Little Bronc players will not be given any spectator tickets. Therefore, if you want to watch Little Broncs play, you must contact a HS player, coach, or manager to have your name as one of their tickets. We apologize for this inconvenience, but wanted to keep the focus on our HS athletes due to our limitations.
- Those that play in the band OR work concessions do not need a ticket to get in.
- All home games will be broadcast through the NFHS Network.
- We will communicate what the spectator policies for away games will be through the school website, Facebook page, and the weekly newsletter.
We know this isn't ideal for basketball this year, but we are so thankful that we have a season and can allow some spectators! Please contact Mrs. Armour at 406-358-2313 if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!